To avoid the transmission and spread of COVID-19, companies or establishments open to the public must implement measures to minimize contact between workers and customers.
At PrintMakers we have prepared a pack of products to report these health safety measures at your point of sale:
- 1 non-slip vinyl on the floor to inform about the minimum distance.
- 1 vinyl with cut letters, for the counter.
- 1 informative roll-up on security measures
- 10 stoppers for shelves
We have anti-pollution screens in different formats, with the possibility of making them to measure. This support acts as a defense between the clerk and the client, so we can prevent the spread of viruses, germs and bacteria. Especially suitable for pharmacies, tobacconists, shops, customer service offices etc.
Moreover, we share a series of official measures to implement at the points of sale (source: MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY, COMMERCE AND TOURISM).
- The maximum capacity must allow compliance with the interpersonal distance requirement.
- When possible, access control mechanisms will be enabled at the entrances.
- All the public, including the waiting one, must keep interpersonal distance.
- The company must provide personal protective equipment where risks cannot be avoided or cannot be sufficiently limited by technical means of collective protection or by measures or procedures for organizing work.
- Personal protective equipment will be appropriate to the activities and work to be carried out.
Check out the GOOD PRACTICES GUIDE AGAINST COVID-19 FOR COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS IN THE COMMERCIAL SECTOR.